TS EDCET Counselling Dates 2017: Candidates can download the the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET) mock counselling from the official website @ edcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EDCET has been successfully conducted by Osmania University on 16th July, 2017 and the results of same has been declared. The candidates who have qualified in the TS EDCET exam they want to attend for the certificate verification with the required documents. Now, all those candidates can download the counselling dates from the link given below.
TS EDCET Counselling Dates 2017 Rank wise:
After the declaration of TS EDCET results, the qualified candidates are eagerly waiting for the counselling schedule. Osmania University will update the TS EDCET 1st phase web counselling dates very soon in the official website @ edcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EDCET provides the admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018. Based on the rank in the entrance exam candidates will call for the certificate verification at respective help line centres and must register their name by paying the processing fee. Carry the following documents at the time of TS EdCET Counselling.
Required documents at the time of TS EDCET Counselling 2017:
- TS EdCET Rank Card
- TS EdCET Admit Card
- SSC marks memo
- Intermediate memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- Degree Certificate of qualifying exam and Memorandum of marks
- Study certificate from 9th to Graduation
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Income certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten years in a case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate wherever applicable
- Xerox copies of two sets of the original certificates
Download Here TS EDCET Counselling Dates 2017