TS LAWCET 2nd Seat Allotment Order @ www.tslawcet.tsche.in : Kakatiya University (KU) on behalf Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will be soon released Telangana LAWCET IInd Phase Counselling Results/Seat Allotment Order 2016. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this results. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
A large number of candidates appeared in this online round of counselling are now searching for allotment result. TSCHE will be soon announced Telangana LAWCET IInd Phase Seat Allotment Letter/Order.
TS LAWCET 2nd Seat Allotment Order @ www.tslawcet.tsche.in
Telangana State LAWCET Course Admission Seat Allotment Order 2016 for Secondt Phase of LAWCET Seat Allotment Order 2016 for the Academic Year 2016-2017. The Candidates who have attended the TS LAW Common Entrance Test Counselling 2016, and who are submitted their Web Options to getting admission for their interested College they will download the TS LAWCET Seat Allotment Order 2016 through Online.
- Organisation Name : Kakatiya University (KU)
- Name of the Exam : TS LAWCET
- Category : Seat Allotment Order
- Status : Available Soon..
- Official Website : www.tslawcet.tsche.in
How To Download TS LAWCET IInd Phase Seat Allotment Order 2016 :
- Open http://tslawcet.tsche.in/
- Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the provisional allotment order and read the instructions printed and report accordingly.
- And also download challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
- Failure to report as per instructions given in the provisional allotment order by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate will have no claim on the seat allotted.
After Successfully Downloading the LAWCET IInd Phase Seat allotment order 2016 candidates can report to allotted college and the Candidates have to Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/ Indian Bank and handle the payment receipt and allotment order for Joining.