TS LAWCET & PGLCET Seat Allotment Order Download 2016 : Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE) & Kakatiya University will soon release LAWCET PGLCET 1st Phase Seat Allotment order 2016 on its official webpage www.tslawcet.tsche.ac.in. All the candidates of Telangana who participated in LAWCET 2016 First phase web counselling can now download allotment order of allotted college.
Candidates who had exercise the web options on website, they can download the allotment order by login on website. Telangana state council of higher education has released the first round counseling notification for admission in to LL.B (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2016-17.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Seat Allotment Order Download 2016
The Telangana State government has established the Council of Higher Education known as TSCHE to control and monitor the activities of higher education in the state. As per the directions issued by the state government, the TSCHE regularly organizes the LAWCET exam. The TSCHE has given the responsibility to Kakatiya University located in Warangal city to organize the TS LAWCET 2016 intended for the admissions in to 3 and 5 year B.LAW, LLM and other LAW programs in the state.
How To Download TS LAWCET & PGLCET Seat Allotment Order 2016 :
- Open http://tslawcet.tsche.in/
- Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the provisional allotment order and read the instructions printed and report accordingly.
- And also download challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
- Failure to report as per instructions given in the provisional allotment order by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate will have no claim on the seat allotted.
After Successfully Downloading the LAWCET/ PGLCET 1st Phase Seat allotment order 2016 candidates can report to allotted college and the Candidates have to Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/ Indian Bank and handle the payment receipt and allotment order for Joining.