TS MBBS/BDS Counselling Dates 2017: Candidates can download the Telangana MBBS/ BDS Counselling Dates from the official website @ tsmedadm.tsche.in. Application forms through online are invited from candidates who have qualified by securing marks of cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2017 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2017-18 under Competent Authority Quota seats in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges under KNRUHS, Warangal.
TS MBBS/BDS Counselling Dates 2017:
KNRUHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counselling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses. The candidates those who have appeared and secured cut off ranks in NEET(UG)-2017 and figured in the provisional merit list of candidates displayed in the website of KNRUHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2017-18 into the Government, Statewide Colleges, Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority, Private Medical and Dental Colleges under KNRUHS, Warangal.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counselling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and three sets of Xerox copies along with print out of Online Application form affixing the photo and signed at the space provided.
- Admit card & Rank card of NEET UG – 2017
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/Ration card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper while the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates for special categories as per schedule given.
Click Here for TS MBBS/BDS Counselling Dates 2017