TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2016 : Osmania University (OU) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will be soon released TS PECET (Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test) IInd Phase Counselling/Certificate Verification, Web Entry Options & Seat Allotment Order 2016. So all the required candidates can check and download from this page.
The Candidates who are qualified in PECET (B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed) Exam 2016 are attended for TS PECET 1st Phase Counselling. After that candidates waiting for TS PECET2016 2nd Counselling. We provide TS PECET 2nd Counselling 2016 Dates rank wise here. You can also get TS PECET 2nd Round Counselling Procedure, Required Documents For TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling 2016 here.
TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2016
- Organisation Name : Osmania University
- Name of the exam : TS PECET
- Category : Counselling
- Status : Available Soon..
- Official Website : www.tspecet.tsche.in
Required Documents for TSPECET 2nd Phase Counselling 2016
The candidates should submit the following Original Documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification. All the Original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates. The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions
- TS PECET–2016 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Degree / intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates Giving the details of past seven years of study.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated Community Certificates Issued by the Competent Authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates .
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an Integrated Community Certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In m,,ml,,vys35hjdvbgf
- case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.