TS PECET Counselling & Web Option Dates 2017 : Telangana PECET Counselling cum certificate verification & web dates are released @ pecetadm.tsche.ac.in. Students of Telangana Physical Education Common Entrance Test are waiting for the certificate verification dates. The certificate verification will be held @ below provided help line centres.Counselling & Web Option Dates ,Counselling Fee,Certificate Verification Centres ,Seat Allotment Date are given below.
Click Here TS PECET 2017 Web Options Postponed
TS PECET Counselling & Web Option Dates 2017
The qualified candidates of TSPECET-2017 desirous of seeking admission into D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2017-18 are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification will be conducted as per the schedule given below.All qualified and eligible candidates of TSPECET-2017 are invited for the web counselling based on the available seats in each region and category.
Check Here TS PECET Web Options Dates 2017
Schedule of Web Counseling & Admissions
Counselling Fee :
For Other Candidates : Rs.500/-
For Sc/ST Candidates :Rs.300/-
LIST OF HELP LINE CENTRES
|Mobile Numbers||8466924522, 9441428348|
|Hyderabad||University PG College, Sardar Patel Road, Secunderabad|
|Warangal||Directorate of PG Admissions Kakatiya University|
|Nalgonda||Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
Help Line Centres are open @ 09:00 AM on above dates.
Certificates To Be Submitted By Candidates @ the time of Counselling
The candidate should submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification.
- TSPECET-2017 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in T.S. excluding the period of their employment outside T.S. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
Note: Centralised Certificates verification for CAP & NCC candidates will be conducted only at Helpline Center, A.V.College, Hyderabad. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified along with special reservation category certificates.
Click Here TS PECET Counselling Dates 2017