TS PGECET/PGEC Certificate Verification Dates 2016 : Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released Telangana Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (TS PGCET/PGEC) Ist Phase Certificate Verification and Options Exercising Notification 2016. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this dates.
The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2015 & 2016, GPAT and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2016 are informed that certificate verification and option entry for admission into M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2016-2017 will commence from 20-07-2016. For more information refer to the detailed notification available on the website www.tspgecet.org or www.tspgecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS PGECET/PGEC Certificate Verification Dates 2016
- For GATE/GPAT Candidates : 20-07-2016
- Web Options : 22-07-2016 to 23-07-2016
- For TS PGECET Candidates : 21-07-2016 to 26-07-2016
- Web Options : 23-07-2016 to 29-07-2016
- Official Website : www.tspgecet.tsche.ac.in
The PGECET entrance exam is organised by the University of Osmania in order to get admission in the study programmes like M.E, M.Tech, M. Pharm and M. Arch. All mentioned study courses are Post Graduate programs in nature. The tentative date for the counselling is in the month of July 2016.
Telangana PGECET Web Counselling & Option Entry Dates 2016
Required Documents for TS PGECET/ TS PGEC Counselling 2016
- TS PGECET Rank Card.
- TS PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
- Study Certificates from 10th to Graduation.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (valid for 4 years) or White Ration Card in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable
Click here for TS PGECET/ TS PGEC Certificate Verification Dates 2016