TS POLYCET IInd/Final Counselling Dates 2016 : The Qualified Candidates of TSPOLYCET-2016 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I.
The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL
LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME 09:00 A.M.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION THOSE WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED EARLIER
SCHEDULE FOR OPTION ENTRY FOR ALL
|RANKS CALLED||DATE||RANKS CALLED|
|1||LAST||03-07-2016 TO 04-07-2016||1||
Telangana CEEP IInd Phase Certificate Verification 2016
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSPOLYCET-2016 Hall Ticket.
- TSPOLYCET-2016 Rank Card.
- Aadhar card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IV to X Study Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2016.
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ ncc/sports/minority candidate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BYPH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH- Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar the competent authority of their place of Residence.
TS POLYCET IInd/Final Counselling Dates 2016
FEE TO BE PAID: (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION):
- Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/-(SC/ST).
- The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on type of college allotted.
- Allotments will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 06-07-2016 after 8:00 P.M.
- For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- IMPORTANT:-The candidates shall refer to https://tspolycet.nic.in for information regarding addition or deletion of any Polytechnic Colleges/Courses up to the day proposed for exercising options.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates.
Click here for TS POLYCETIInd Counselling Notification 2016