TS SBTET Diploma C-05(CCC)/C-09/C-14 & ER-91 Results Oct/Nov-2016 : State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana (TS SBTET) is going to release TS SBTET Polytechnic/Diploma C-05(CCC)/C-09/C-14 & ER-91 Regular & Supplementary Examination Results 2016. So all the required candidates can check and download from this page.
TS SBTET has conducted Diploma/Polytechnic Exams in the month of October/November-2016. A large number of candidates are attend for this exam. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this results. So all those candidates who have appeared for this exam, can get their results by submitting to your hall ticket number.
Manabadi Telangana SBTET Polytechnic C-05 (CCC)/C-09/C-14 & ER-91 Reg & Supply Results Oct/Nov-2016
- Organisation Name : State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana (TS SBTET)
- Name of the Exam : TS SBTET Diploma
- Category : Results
- Status : Available Soon…
- Exam Schedule : Oct/Nov-2016
- Official Website : www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
TS SBTET conducted Diploma/Polytechnic regular & supply exams in the month of October/November 2016. Students who appeared for C-05(CCC)/C-09/C-14 & ER-91 exams may waiting for announcement of results. Now, the students may check their results and marks at TS SBTET official website, www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Candidates who failed in these regular exams may apply for revaluation or recounting of answer scripts.
Telangana SBTET Diploma Revaluation fees and schedule for submission of application will be announced soon. Students who wish to apply for recounting/ retotalling have to submit the application along with revaluation fees. Revaluation schedule and last date for payment of fee will be notified soon.
TS SBTET Diploma C-05(CCC)/C-09/C-14 & ER-91 Results Oct/Nov-2016
So all the candidates will be able to check the results on official website at www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Candidates can check your results from below link provided. If you have doubts you can ask us in below comment box. All the Best.
The Board was created under the authority of Government of Telangana as an adjunct office of the Department of Technical Education. While the Technical Education Department concentrates more on the administration and developmental aspects, the Board is expected
- To frame policies for Technical Education
- To review and revise the syllabi as per requirements of the society
- To supervise the teaching in technical institutions
- To conduct examinations and award Certificates
- To design new courses and establish them at various Polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with industry
- To affiliate educational institutions and accord recognition
- To impart training for the teachers of technical institutions
- To design material and make them available to students
- To prescribe Syllabus for various Technical Courses at Under-Graduate level