TS SBTET Diploma C-09 & C14 Revaluation Fee Notification 2017 : State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana (SBTET TS) is going to release Polytechnic/Diploma C-09 (Ist Year, 3rd/4th/6th & 7th Sem) and C14 (Ist Year, 3rd/4th/5th Sem) Revaluation/Recounting Fee Notification 2017. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
Telangana SBTET will be soon uploaded Diploma/Polytechnic /C09 & C14 Regular & Supplementary Recounting/Re-Verification fees & Last date for submission of application form on its official website at www.sbte.telangana.gov.in. Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation may pay fee and submit application forms before last date.
TS SBTET Diploma C-09 & C14 Revaluation Fee Notification 2017
- Organisation Name : State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana (SBTET TS)
- Name of the Exam : Diploma/Polytechnic
- Category : Revaluation Notification
- Status : Available Soon..
- Exam Schedule : Oct/Nov-2016
- Official Website : www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
The Telangana SBTET Diploma Oct/Nov 2016 Exam Revaluation/Recounting Application Form will be available at online portal of TS SBTET, Those who are willing to apply for the revaluation are advised to apply before last date. Please check the fees dates and application form procedure through Telangana SBTET Website. The students should pay the recounting fee also before the last date mentioned on www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
Any complaint, Representation, Appeal, Legal Suit for redressal of examination related grievances shall have to be submitted with in 30 Thirty) days from the date of publications of the result.
Telangana SBTET Diploma/Polytechnic RC/RV/PC Notification 2017
About TS SBTET :
The Board was created under the authority of Government of Telangana as an adjunct office of the Department of Technical Education. While the Technical Education Department concentrates more on the administration and developmental aspects, the Board is expected
- To frame policies for Technical Education
- To review and revise the syllabi as per requirements of the society
- To supervise the teaching in technical institutions
- To conduct examinations and award Certificates
- To design new courses and establish them at various Polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with industry
- To affiliate educational institutions and accord recognition
- To impart training for the teachers of technical institutions
- To design material and make them available to students
- To prescribe Syllabus for various Technical Courses at Under-Graduate level.