TS SBTET Polytechnic C-09 Results Oct/Nov-2016 : State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana (TS SBTET) will be soon released Diploma/Polytechnic C-09 (1st Year, 3rd Sem, 4th Sem, 5th Sem, 6th Sem & 7th Sem) Examination Results 2016. This examination results will be soon uploaded on its official website at www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
Telangana SBTET has conducted Diploma C-09 Ist Year, IIIrd, IVth, Vth VIth & VIIth Semester Exams in the month of October/November, 2016. A large number of candidates are attend for this exam. So all those candidates who have appeared for this exam, can get their results by submitting to your hall ticket number.
So all the candidates will be able to check the results on official website at www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Candidates can check your results from below link provided. If you have doubts you can ask us in below comment box. All the Best.
Check the latest Telangana SBTET Diploma C14 exam result from the below mentioned direct link. Otherwise, you can get the result from the official website @ www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. You can also get it from the other sites, it is the www.schools9.com, www.manabadi.com & www.indiaresults.com.
TS SBTET Polytechnic C-09 Results Oct/Nov-2016
TS SBTET Diploma C-09 Revaluation fees and schedule for submission of application will be announced soon. Students who wish to apply for recounting/ retotalling have to submit the application along with revaluation fees. Revaluation schedule and last date for payment of fee will be notified soon.
The Board was created under the authority of Government of Telangana as an adjunct office of the Department of Technical Education. While the Technical Education Department concentrates more on the administration and developmental aspects, the Board is expected
- To frame policies for Technical Education
- To review and revise the syllabi as per requirements of the society
- To supervise the teaching in technical institutions
- To conduct examinations and award Certificates
- To design new courses and establish them at various Polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with industry
- To affiliate educational institutions and accord recognition
- To impart training for the teachers of technical institutions
- To design material and make them available to students
- To prescribe Syllabus for various Technical Courses at Under-Graduate level