TS TRT Secondary Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017: Candidates can download the Telangana Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) recruitment from the official website @ tspsc.gov.in. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the notification for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher of 5415 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply 30.10.2017 to 30.11.2017.
TS TRT Secondary Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on Commissions website @ tspsc.gov.in to the post of Secondary Grade Teacher in School Education Department. The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in 2nd Week of February 2018. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Exam: Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)
- No. of Vacancies: 1941 posts
- Official website: tspsc.gov.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media (Excluding Urdu Medium)||4779|
|Secondary Grade Teacher –
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Secondary Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognised by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 50% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) and Pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Pass in Paper I of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- Minimum Age : 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999)
- Maximum Age : 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973)
Pay Scale: Rs.21230/- to Rs.63,010/- (RPS 2015)
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees two Hundred Only) towards Online application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
How to Apply:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Download Here TS TRT Secondary Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
Click Here to Apply Online