TSPECET 2017 Seat Allotment Order : Download Telangana PECET BPEd/DPEd 2017 Seat Allotment Order/College Allotment @ official website pecetadm.tsche.ac.in. The Certificate Verification of TS PECET 2017 has been successfully completed on 19th & 20th July 2017.Exercising options for Web based Counseling at home / any other internet center completed from 21st to 23rd July 2017.Seat Allotment Letter will be released on 26th July 2017.
TSPECET 2017 Seat Allotment Order
The qualified candidates of TSPECET-2017 desirous of seeking admission into D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2017-18 are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification will be conducted as per the schedule given below at the following help line centers i.e., 1.Hyderabad: University PG College, Sardar Patel Road, Secunderabad, 2. Hyderabad: A.V.College, Hyderabad, 3.Warangal: Directorate of PG Admissions Kakatiya University and 4. Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda
All qualified and eligible candidates of TSPECET-2017 successfully participated in web counseling based on the available seats in each region and category.
Important Dates of TS PECET 2017
- Name of the University : Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Nalgonda
- Exam Name : Telangana Physical Education Common Entrance Test (BPEd/DPEd)
- Exam Date : 05th June 2017
- Certificate Verification Dates : 19th July to 20th July 2017
- Web Option Dates : 21st to 23rd July 2017
- Seat Allotment Date : 26th July 2017
- Official Website : http://pecetadm.tsche.ac.in
The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
- TSPECET-2017 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in T.S. excluding the period of their employment outside T.S. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997)
- CAP/NCC Certificate if Applicable
Second Phase counselling :
After completion of the first phase admissions, if there is any vacancy, the second phase web based counseling will be conducted. The candidates who received the PIN number can exercise web options directly through any internet center or through Helpline Centers. The detailed procedure, vacancy position, for second phase will be placed in the website.
Download TSPECET 2017 Seat Allotment Order