TSPGECET 2nd Counselling Dates 2017 : Telangana PGECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates Web Option Dates 2017 available @ http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/. Candidates who did not satisfied with the first phase seat allotment are waiting for the Second Counselling Dates.Second Phase Counselling Dates along with the web option dates will be available very soon.we will update the counselling notification of TS PGECET II Phase after releasing officially.
TSPGECET 2nd Counselling Dates 2017
The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2016 & 2017, GPAT and TS PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2017 are informed that certificate verification and option entry process of II Phase for admission into M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2017-2018 will commence very soon. For more information refer to the detailed notification available on the website http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/
- Organisation Name : Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
- TS PGECET II Phase Counselling Dates : Available Soon
- Official Website : pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in
Who Can Exercise Web Options ?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment
- And any other eligible candidates.
Candidates required to submit Following Certificates @ the time of Counselling
- TS PGECET Rank Card 2017
- TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2017
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
- Study Certificates from 10th to Graduation.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (valid for 4 years) or White Ration Card in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable
Click Here TS PGECET II Phase Counselling Dates 2017 – http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in/