TSPSC AEO Notification 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 851 Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) posts. TSPSC is scheduled to conduct the AEO exam on 22nd November, 2017. Intrested and eligible candidates can apply through online @ tspsc.gov.in before the last date i.e., on 31st October, 2017. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based examination of objective type.
TSPSC AEO Notification 2017 – 851 Posts:
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on Commissions website @ tspsc.gov.in to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Agriculture and Co-operation Department (Subordinate Service) in the State of Telangana. The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 22.11.2017 FN & AN. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Post: Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO)
- No. of Vacancies: 851 Posts
- Last Date to Apply: 31st October, 2017
- Exam Date: 22nd November, 2017
- Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course)
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering / B.tech (Agrl.Engg.) on equal proportion.
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Commercial Agriculture and Business Management
Note: The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:4:1 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
- Minimum Age : 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999)
- Maximum Age : 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973)
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.22,460/- to Rs.66,330/-
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have
to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are
c) PH & Ex-service men.
N.B:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of
application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind
Scheme of Examination:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No.of
|PAPER-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|PAPER-II: Concerned Subject||150||150||150|
Download Here TSPSC AEO Notification 2017
Click Here to Apply Online