TSPSC Civil Asst Surgeon (43 Posts) Notification 2017 : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) released recruitment notification to fill up the 43 Posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons in Insurance Medical Services.This is very good opportunity for those students who are looking anxiously for the govt jobs.Other Details regarding the recruitment like age limit,eligibility criteria,education qualification,selection process are given below.
TSPSC Civil Asst Surgeon (43 Posts) Notification 2017 – Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons in Insurance Medical Service in the State of Telangana
- Commission Name :Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Exam Name : Civil Assistant Surgeons
- Total Number of Posts : 43 Posts
- Job Location : Telangana
- Official Website : tspsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria :
Education Qualification :
- Must possess a MBBS Degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended
- Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of law for the time being existing in the state.
Age Details :
Minimum : 18 Years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999)
Maximum : 44 Years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973)
Application Fee :
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC & PH.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- N.B : BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Examination Centre :
The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
Pay Scale :
Candidates who are selected will get salary band of Rs.40,270 – Rs.93,780/-
How To Apply ?
The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Procedure of Selection :
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. AND
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
Selection Process :
Important Dates :
Start Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 22-08-2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 15-09-2017
Exam Date : 08-10-2017 F.N & A.N
Check Official Notification PDF @ URL Link – https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/DIRECTRECRUITMENTNOTI/442017.pdf
Apply Online @ https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/Directrecruitment.jsp