Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the Teacher Recruitment Test notification to fill 1011 posts of Language Pandit in School Education Department. The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in 2nd Week of February 2018. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of the
Examination. Candidates who are interested and eligible or this post can apply online from 30.10.2017 to 30.11.2017. For detailed notification candidates can refer the official website @ tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Language Pandit Recruitment 2017 – 1011 Posts:
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on Commissions website @ tspsc.gov.in to the post of Language Pandit in School Education Department. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based
Examination of objective type.
- Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Exam: Language Pandit
- No. of Vacancies: 1011 posts
- Official website: tspsc.gov.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Language Pandit – All media
(Excluding Urdu medium)
|Language Pandit – Urdu
Eligibility Criteria of Language Pandit Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates can refer the official notification
- Minimum Age : 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999)
- Maximum Age : 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973)
Pay Scale: Rs.21,230/- to Rs.63,010/- (RPS 2015)
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees two Hundred Only) towards online application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
How to Apply:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Schedule of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||10|
|Perspectives in Education||20||10|
Download Here TSPSC Language Pandit Recruitment 2017
Click Here to Apply Online