Telangana State Public Service commission (TSPSC) has conducted the PGT (Physical Science & Social Studies) mains has been successfully conducted the Main Examination on 19th July, 2017 for the Post of PGT (Physical Science & Social Studies) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, 673 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total No. of 365. The schedule for time slots and the Venue will be informed later. Candidates can download the detailed information from the official website @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC PGT (Science & Social) Certificate Verification List 2017:
- Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Exam: PGT (Physical Science & Social Studies)
- Exam Date: 19th July, 2017
- Category: Certificate Verification List
- Status: Updated
- Official website: tspsc.gov.in
Required documents for PGT (Phy. Science & Social Studies) Counselling 2017:
The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in Original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazzetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection.
- Checklist (1 Set)
- Hall ticket (Mains)
- Date of Birth certificate (SSC Memo)
- Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un Employees)
- Provisional/Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Degree, B.Ed & PG)
- School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class OR Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
- Integrated Community certificate issued by T.S. Government with Father/Mother name only.
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
- Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
- Agency Area Certificate (For ST candidates only) if any
- NOC from employer for In-service candidates
- Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., and claiming age relaxation
- Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any
- Relinquish Undertaking for TGT posts, who are not willing TGT post, if they are selected for PGT post.
- Web option Document
- 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer.