TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Certificate Verification 2016 : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Counselling/Certificate Verification Notification 2016. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
The qualified candidates for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department Notification No. 16/2016, written examination held on 25/09/2016 F.N & A.N are here by directed to attend for verification of certificates on 15/10/2016 at 9.00 AM in the Office of Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathiba Bhavan, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad as per the schedule and produce the following original documents along with one set of Photo-stat copies attested by a Gazetted Officer along with Basic information date (Check-list) and two sets of attestation forms for verification of certificates without fail.
TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Certificate Verification 2016
- Certificate Verification Date : 15-10-2016
- Timings : From 9.00 A.M
- Place :Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathiba Bhavan, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderbad
Required Documents for VAS (Veterinary Assistant Surgeon) 2016
- Date of Birth (SSC or Its Equivalent)
- Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State/NCC instructor cerificate/Retrenched Census service certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate (issued by the concerned M.R.O./R.D.O).
- Creamy layer/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for BC-A,B,C,D&E
- Schools Study Certificate from IV to X Class if studied in School; Or Residence Certificate issued by the MRO in case of Private study seven years including and prior
- Original Qualification Certificates.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate for PH Person only (OH)
- Hall Ticket of the Examination.
- Two latest Passport Size Photographs.
- Basic Information data (Check List) duly filled in by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website)
- Attestation Forms (two sets) duly filled in by the candidates and duly attested by any Gazetted Office. (Download from the Commission’s website).