UP TRANSCO JE Admit Card Download-2017 : Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UP TRANSCO) will be soon announced Junior Engineering (JE) Exam Admit Cards/Hall Tickets 2016. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this examination Admit Cards. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
There is very must for you all to view out Admit Card of JE UP TRANCO 2016 so that given exam successfully. Check out more and more information about the UP TRANSCO JE Exam Admit Card 2016 as here through going till end of presented page. It is going to deliver suggestion for all of you to verify all of the printed data over UPPTCL Junior Engineer Call Letter 2016.
- Organisation Name : Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UP TRANSCO)
- Name of the Exam : Junior Engineering (JE)
- Category : Admit Cards
- Status : Available Soon..
- Exam Date : Available Soon..
- Official Website : http://www.upptcl.org/
UP TRANSCO JE Admit Card Download-2017
Large no. of candidates applied for the UP TRANSCO JE Exam 2017 and wait for their admit card. Candidates need to hard preparation to fight this exam. Applicants get the Scores in the written exam according to their preparation. Candidates will be downloading their UP TRANSCO JE Admit Card 15 days before the examination. Candidates need to visit our website regularly to get latest updates of UP TRANSCO permission letter 2016. We provide the new and complete details of JE exam Hall ticket 2016 as soon as possible.
How to Download UP TRANSCO JE Admit Card Download-2017
- Applicants have visit of Official web site at http://www.upptcl.org/
- Then find the link of UP TRANSCO JE Exam Admit Card 2017
- Click on the link
- Enter your application form registration No or DOB
- Click the submit button
- After some time your admit card will be appear on the computer screen
- You save it
- And take a print out of hard copy
- For future use it
About UPPTCL :
UP Power Transmission Corporation Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, was incorporated in 2006 with the main objective to acquire, establish, construct, take over, erect, lay, operate, run, manage, hire, lease, buy, sell, maintain, enlarge, alter, renovate, modernize, work and use electrical transmission lines and/or network through extra high voltage, high voltage and associated sub-stations, cables, wires, connected with transmission ancillary services, telecommunication and telemetering equipment in the State of Uttar Pradesh, India and elsewhere.